Friday, August 2, 2013

H54F - Longest Week Ever.

Hey Yo! I'm back.. Coming back to work, after the most amazefest wedding ever is difficult, hence my lack of blogging. But I will update about my beautiful best friend's wedding as soon as I get my hands on some pics, there are a few, but I want the best... for you!

So lets get set up with Lauren for:
 
1. I found a new facewash and I am in LOVE. This makes my face feel so clean, refreshed, and crazy soft. It also has already cleared my skin up big time!!!
CeraVeFoaming Facial Cleanser
Walgreens - $15

2. Seeing random pictures like this turn up on FB from the wedding. We were trying the bridesmaid pose....

Love the random, not ready faces :)
 
3. My absolute favorite new Song  - Fall Down by Will.I.Am - Feat. Miley Cyrus
If youre obsessed with Summer by Bravo, like me, you know the jam. Turns out the full length is great too!
 
4. The fact that FOOTBALL comes back this weekend. That's right its pre-season and its lame.. but 7pm Sunday night FOOTBALL!!
 
5. I get to go to happy hour tonight.. Thank god work has been hellish this week. Bring on the Vodka Sodas!!
 
 


Have a great weekend Ladies
<3 Jilly Anne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS