Tuesday, June 25, 2013

2013 NHL CHAMPIONS - CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!

Well ladies, I am on cloud 9 this morning because at about 9:45pm last night my boys, The Chicago Blackhawks won the 2013 Stanley Cup!!!!! It was an amazing season - starting with 24 games without a regulation loss - and an even more amazing end to the game last night..... 2 goal in 17 seconds in the last 2 minutes of the game.. I cannot even..


Game winning shot right there!!!!!!! Bolland!!!!
 
2013 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!
Kane wins MVP for the playoffs - 2 of my favorite boys!!!
 
A very happy Captain!!!
 
Wrigleyville was a parttttty last night.. and it was crazy, but looks so fun!!
 
Chicago knows how to party!!!
 
The HAWKS are home and currently partying in the city, I wish i could be there!!
 
 
I could not be more proud to be a Blackhawks fan and incredibly happy to see them win the cup last night... this is the perfect way to start my vacation week!!!
 
CONGRATS HAWWWWWKS!!!!
 
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS