Wednesday, July 3, 2013

~Vacation Hang Over~

You know that feeling when you are walking through the airport to go back home, that sad pit in your stomach when you see all the happy people who are just starting thier vacays... I had that a few days ago and it sucks still.. 3 days later.

I had the most amazing vacation with my besties and it was so nice to get away and lay on the beach.. ALL DAY ERR DAY. Seriously though we spent almost 20 hours in total on the beach. I loved it and it went to fast, as most vacations do.

We drank  X-Rated & Sprite, SKYY Moscato Vodka (which is amazeballs) & Sprite, and so many other delicious fruity vacay drinks. It was my favorite. We went out for lunch and dinner... ate pop tarts for breaky... and I ate tons of seafood... I know, I actually enjoy seafood.. who knew? Crab Legs, MahiMahi, and shrimp.. get in ma bellllly.

Chrissy, Lauren (who is getting married in less than a month!!!!!) and I traveled to Ft. Myers Beach, we stayed at my grandmas condo (fo free!) for 5 days and just had the best time. As much as traveling with the boys was a good time too... sometimes you just need a girls trip and to hang with your besties. I needed that for sure, and I was happier than a bird with a french fry ALL DAMN DAY.

We spent days at the beach, nights walking around Ft. Myers boardwalk, and it rocked.

Although I dont have a fancy camera, I have some good pics below from the good ole iPhone. Chrissy is the photographer of the group and once I get all the goods, I'll show them off!

First Stop - Need to be prepared for a girls trip
We tried SKYY Moscato Vodka since we love Moscato.
Mix it with Sprite -- So good.

Wine by the pool

Chrissy double fisting - Wine & DC

Sanibel Island Bridge

Iced Coffee, Sanibel Island, and my besties = Happy Girl

Sanible Yacht Club - Lunch @ Gramma Dots
I had a MahiMahi sandwhich - it was too good. I highly reccomend this place.

I want a boat....

Seriously -- So Good.
Gramma Dot's - GO THERE

I decided this will be my boat - duhzzies.

Loving all the beautiful flowers around FL

Sunshine & Palmtrees :)

Captiva Island - By far the best beach in the area, beautiful water, like crystal clear bahama water

Even though it rains almost every afternoon in FL, this rainbow was the perfect end to the storm

Top O'Mast on the Beach - XRated & Sprite

Downtown Ft. Myers Beach - shops, bars, and ice cream :)

Ft. Myers Beach Pier at Sunset

We went to a bar on top of a hotel and this was the view, not too shabby

My beautiful besties

Ft. Myers Beach - This day was about 106 degrees and hot hot hot.

Beaching with my bestie

Renting waverunners on the ocean was the best money I spent on this trip, it was soo fun

Last day of vacay drinks.
 
I seriously love my best friends, these girls are amazing and they are my rocks.
 
We had a blasty blast -- next party -- Lauren's Bachlorette PARTY!!!!
 
Have a Happy HAppy 4th of July weekend y'all
 
'MERICA --- GOD BLESS THE US!
 
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS