Monday, September 24, 2012

Busy Week.. and it's only 3 days!

Busy would be an understatement to how things have been going around here lately.. but I wouldn't have it any other way! Since I have been kinda MIA lately, I thought I would give a quick run down of the last few days. Ready, Set, Go!!!

Last Weekend Started with one of the biggest games of the season.. Bears vs. Packers! I love these games becasue the rivalry is so fun but I hate when we lose.... which we did. BOO! Me and my favorite co-worker besties went out for some cocktails and to watch the game, and much to my suprise we were all enomoured by the bar magician... this guy was legit! He turned 1 ball into 35, made money appear (my fav), and even pulled veggies out of mine and Ricci's ears! We had a blast!




Friday I babysat the twinsies.. which I blogged about while I was there.. a little backwards I guess.. and then it was bonfire time. I absolutley adore the people I work with.. okay.. well most of them.. and so whenever we get together it's always a good time. We had a bonfire at Jarell's house, played Catch Phrase (which is one of the best drinking games eva!) and just hung out around the fire. I finally found my Michalob Cider which is the bomb and the perfect fall drink for only 80 calories!!


Bonfires are the best part of fall :)


Me and Kalen :)
And now it has just been business as usual at work. I started training for the Hot Chocolate 15K which is November 3rd.. much easier training then the 1/2 Marathon.... but we will see.

Girls Weekend officially starts tomorrow which means today is my friday.. HOLLLER!!!! Ill let you in on all the gossip, pictures, and wine shenanigans later :) Have a great day!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS