Saturday, September 15, 2012

Friday Night with my babes :)

After the crazy busy week I had, my plan for Friday night was a little hair color and nail polish and some good ole Dance Moms.. But instead I got to spend it with Nate and Lexie. My amazing friend Sara had these two beautiful babies about a month ago and her and her husband were long over due for a night up.. Enter Auntie Jill!!

I absolutely adore these two. They are the sweetest most adorable twins ever. I will jump at any chance to spend time with them :)
Today I woke up early had a beautiful run.. It was 63 and perfect out and then headed to Starbucks for my first Salted Carmel Mocha of the season!!!

5 miles down!!

Ahhh Fall Coffee!!!


Enjoy your weekends love.. Im off to party it up bonfire style with my favorite co workers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS