Monday, September 24, 2012

Back 2 Reality.....

Mondays ... they just suck.. especially the Monday after vacation.. but it is back to reality for this girl.



I must say I had the most amazing Girls Weekend in Lake Geneva that I could have asked for. We spent 4 days drinking 16 bottles of Moscato.. yes 1-6, gossiping, shopping, and celebrating Chrissy's birthday!!! Pictures definitely explain so I will leave it to them..

 
Mimosas to start the weekend off!!!
I used Pintrest to make each girl their own glass with a glitter initial, Martha Stewart, I know ;)

After some Mimosas we headed off to Royal Oak Orchard for apple picking! It was BEAUTIFUL out! The perfect fall day, cool, sunny.. I got to wear boots and a scarf so I was happy!

Filled my peck up!

All of my favorite ladies, waiting for the tractor to come get us!

April and I on the wagon ride!

We hung around the orchard and bought lunch and too many apple cider donuts, then headd back to Lake Geneva. We drank lots of wine and decided to go shopping! Walking around town with a wine buzz and stopping at every bar we passed to take a bday shot!

Singing 'Happy Birthday' to our Chrissy :)

Saturday Night was spent getting all girly and hitting up the local 'club'. After a delicious dinner at Bistro 220, we went to Hogs & Kisses. It is my favorite bar in Lake Geneva! We all had such a good time, drank free champagne and shots (thank you Spencer) and danced until 1am! Needless to say we were too busy Party rockin to take many pics but I did get one of the bday girl and katie. Cheers to Birthdays and Best Friends <3

dancing queens!

Weekends like this remind me at how blessed I am to have such a strong group of girl friends to look to for support and a hell of a good time. Here's to next year!!

I will spend the rest of the week detoxing wine and puppy chow out of my system and getting this ass back to the gym... it's serious.

<3 Jilly


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS