Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'M BACK!!!!

After the longest hiatus everrrrr. I started this blog in late August 2012, ended it September 2012, and now January 2013, I am back to blogging, hold your applause ;)

My very entertaining friend Kalen started this blog last year too and she has kept up! After talking with her I decided I want to get back into the game. So here goes....

Since I left I have moved onto a new job, see ya Red Solo Cup. Believe me this was a VERY difficult decision as the people I worked with at 'The Cup' were some of my closest friends, we were like a very dusfuntional family. But for my career and my bank (holler on the pay increase!) I decided it was time to move on.... So I now work at a packaging company in good 'ole cheeseland itself.. WISCONSIN. I got a lot more responsibilty in this job and I get to travel!!!! Hello business trip to ITALY! Anyways thats alll.... Oh and my BFF got engaged!! Which means I am in her wedding 07/27/2013! Going to be the best wedding eva!

So thats it... I am back and better then ever (and smaller... dropped 17lbs, gained 5 (ek Holidays) and am back on track, 2lbs down at class last night!)

Today is Wednesday which means GIRLS NIGHT and times with the twinies!!!

Later Y'all,

Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS