Wednesday, July 10, 2013

-4th of July Hangover-

Next to my birthday and Christmas, 4th of July is just about my favorite day of the whole friggin year. Not only is it summertime and I get the day off work, but I usually get to spend it with all my favorite people drinking adult bevies and watching fireworks.

This year 4th of July landed in the middle of the week but since Friday we got off from work, I got a glorious 4 day weekend.

Started it off at SummerFest, seeing my main squeeze and hottest country star ever... LUKE BRYAN! Best. Concert. Ever.

I loved his openers, Florida Georgia Line & Thompson Square, they were great.. and Luke well.. favorite songs... all played.. lots of booty shaking. I was a happy girl. After that Kalen and I hit up downtown Milwaukee for some drinks before going back to the hotel.
Thompson Square
Kalen & I loving SummerFest

Lemon/Berry Shandy - My new favorite drink ever.

 
I mean a white Tee and a baseball cap.. and look at him.. YUMMY!
 
Thursday  - went a little like this.....
4th OF JULY BEER OLYMPICS. TEAM AMERICA F@#% Yeah domination!!!!
 
I mean look at us. Total killer squad.. right?
 
We competed in Beer Pong (where I dominated), Flippy Cup, Bags, Wheel Barrow Races, and tie breaker Speed Pong.
We came in 2nd but i was super proud of us. Plus i got to wear my new Kiss My Southern Sass shirt.. which i love.
 
loves it!
 
Friday - we golfed with some boys from work and again domination occurred. Who knew i was somewhat decent. i was just real excited to wear my adorable golf shoes ;)
 
Photobombed by Jon

This is how i roll

Pulls of Dr. Mugilicuttys - winner.
 
Since we had such a good time on Friday, Saturday we golfed.. Again. I think I am hooked. I love it. Oh and we picked strawberries, which is 90 degree heat and humidity is hell. Ill stick to the grocery store for that :)
 
At least they tasted good.
 

Fun workouts are my favorite.
 
And that concludes the longest post ever. But seriously had such a blast this past weekend and I am ready for another 4 day weekend at the end of this month for Lo's weddding!!! EK. This coming weekend is her bachlorette party. and its gonna be a blast.
 
Have a great hump day ladies :)
 
<3 Jilly Anne
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS