Monday, July 22, 2013

.weekend shenanigans.

Mondays are usually terrible and I hate them but today is not as bad for 2 reasons...
 
1. It's Lauren's Wedding Week <3
2. I only have to work until Wednesday!!! -thank you said wedding week.

So let's get right into it with Sami for ...

Sami's Shenanigans
 
 
 

Saturday I stopped at SBUX and the Barista made me a twist on my usual.. this is a Passion Fruit Shaken Ice Tea Lemonade w/ peach & fresh orange slice. AMAZEBALLS.
 
We celebrated Kailee's 8th grade Graduation & Madi's Birthday with family on Saturday night -they are getting so old :(
 
Sunday - Kalen and I decided to be nature girls and go hiking. We lasted about 40 minutes and have about a bazillion mosquito bites to bring home with us. At least it was pretty in the park.
 
After our failed hike - we decided a pool day was more our thing, complete with drinks :)
Finished the day off with 9 holes of golf. Not our best golf game but I still had a decent hit or 2.
Also.. the best news that woke me up this morning....
 
KATE went into LABOR this morning!! Royal Baby is on it's way
 
 
I cannot wait to find out the gender :)
 
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS