Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Social - 07/21/2013

Hey Ladies, It's Sunday Social Time. Linking up here for:


1. What is your favorite TV as a kid? 
Full House... 100%. I use to call it "The Michelle Show", I wanted my whole family to move into a house and live happily ever after with a dog named Comet. Oh and own The Smash Club. It didn't happen but I still enjoy reruns on Nick @ Night every day=y. #ImOld


2. What is your current favorite TV show? 
Well, I have about a million. With it being summer, I am all about Reality TV. Real Housewives of OC, Real Housewives of NJ, Guiliana & Bill and of course Here Comes Honey Boo #ImClassy.. But, I would have to say my fav is The Bachlorette. Come on Des, get a good one :)


3. Which reality show would you NEVER do? 
Survivor. I went 'hiking' today and after 30 minutes and 7 mosquito bites I was done. I would never survive. I would want to get voted off the island ASAP.


4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do? 
Real Housewives of ______. I want to go on ridiculous trips and make tons of money while being filmed with my "friends". Maybe I can even get a spin off ;)
5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you? 
Guiliana, she is funny, adorable, and has a hottie husband. Ok, well everything except the hubby, she is super inspirational and I love watching her shows. Okay, maybe she isn't like me, but I wanna be like her. #girlcrush


6. Which TV character would you want to date? 
Lt. Casey from Chicago Fire. Hottie + Firefighter = THE DREAM. Love him.
Grey Shirt, but I mean Blue shirt works too.
See ya tomorrow for an update on my weekend, only thing that gets me to Monday morning... weekend blog posts lol.

<3 Jilly Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS