Friday, July 12, 2013

* High Five For Friday *

Good Morning Ladies & Happy Friday :)

Got a few things to be thankful for this morning, mostly because it's friday and its 8 hours til the weekend!!! Linking up with Lauren today for my favorite Friday Link Up!!
 

1. My amazing fun and supportive group of friends. I don't know what I would do without them

2. My awesome roomie and our evening walks. All the way to Pick N Save & Back
#beinghealthy

Girls Nights with the babies. Best night of the week. Dinner, Drinks, and lots of kisses from Nate & Lexie

Fruit water. Love this. Best healthy treat ever. 0 calories, 0 carbs.
#yummy

My besties and the fact that I get to spend Saturday celebrating Lauren for her bachlorette party.
#itsabouttobecrazy
#girlsnight
 
Hope you all have a great weekend. I cant tell ya what I am doing since it's a surprise but I'll be back with a recap next week. Au Revior!
 
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS