Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fabulous Fall Times

Well October is here ladies and it is my favorite time of the year! I have seen a million spoofs making fun of girls for liking fall but guess what... GET OVER IT. I love fall and everything about it.. Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Changing Colors, Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, Fall Candles, cool weather, scarves.. I could go on and on..

Now some of my friends say I am a season whore and maybe that's true.. but FALL is my favorite.
 
Last weekend my cousin and I ventured out to enjoy the fall weather and hit up some local favorite places of mine.
 
Weather was a 65 with a nice breeze, I was seriously in heaven. 1st stop was downtown Milwaukee for a famous AJ Bombers burger. If you ever have the chance to visit Milwaukee, this is a must. It was on Food Network & Travel Channel... check them out here.
 
Cannot go there without a picture in the big chairs!
 
I get the same thing everytime... Bomber burger... best cheeseburger ever and peanut butter.. sounds weird.. its amaze.
My mouth is watering.. so yummy!
 
After lunch, we decieded to head to Apple Holler. One of my favorite places in the entire world in the fall!We went apple picking, saw the farm animals, drank hot cider, and walked through a mini corn maze. It was so nice to be outside with beautiful weather and enjoying places in the area.
 
 
 Best Day Ever. I mean the Bears lost terribly so at least the day ended well :)
 
I am going to Richardson's Corn Maze this weekend with the family, largest corn maze in the US! Cannot wait!!
 
Oh yes, look at that, I blogged again.. hopefully this continues :)
 
Have a Happy Fall Y'all.
 <3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS