Friday, October 4, 2013

thank god its friday.

Linking up with 2 of my faves today because I am too tired (and I love their Link Ups) to do anything else. I am sneaking away for 10 minutes to write a blog when really I have a million and 10 things to do.. oh well. C'est La Vie!

First Up....

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

I mean seriously - these kids. Super Hero Style Cuteness.
Just wait until you see their Halloween costumes.. I die.
 
The house is officially decorated for fall and Halloween and I love it, well obviously.
I love fall in case you didn't know.. right Chrissy??
 
We got a traffic light at our intersection for work today. I work in a small WI town and have to wait lots and lots of times for dumb semi trucks to cross this road. As ridiculous as it is, this makes my Friday!
 
Loving the beautiful fall flowers on my nightstand. Got them from the Kenosha Farmers Market last weekend and they are still kicking. I might need to head back tomorrow and grab some stuff.
 
I am heading here on Sunday with the family - world's largest corn maze. Fall Favorite Place #2.
and this years theme ... THE BEATLES.
How cool does this look?!?

And because I wouldn't start my Friday any other way

#backthatazzup Friday with Whit
(yes I feel like I can abbrev her name, we are twitter friends - lol)

 
Kalen and I were rocking out to this song the other night and I kept it going this morning.
 
Enjoy your weekend dollz :)
 
<3 Jilly Anne

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the song you chose for #backthatazzup! I have been obsessed with the Backstreet Boys' Pandora Station recently and this song came on and it totally reminded me how much I love this song. Totally took me back too. I remember this video so well and remember thinking that was what going to camp was all about, sneaking out to kiss boys:)

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS