Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Witches!

Hey Ladies. Just stopping by to Witch everyone a Happy Halloween!!! (see what I did there?!) :)
 


I am not a giant fan of Halloween but I do love any excuse to go out and do fun things on a work night! I am taking a 1/2 day of work today and then heading out with the cutest babies in the world for some Trick or Treating and Halloween fun!!

Photo: 1/2 day of work & Trick or Treating with the twins.. Happy Halloween!! 󾆮󾔟󾁂
They are being 'The Big Bad Wolf' & "Little Red Riding Hood"
Just wait for pics tomorrow.... adorbs!
 
 Once the kiddos are in bed, its chili bar and drinks for the rest of the night! It's been raining all yesterday and this morning so I hope it clears up a little before all the fun begins!

Creep it real, Witches and be safe :)
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS