Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Socizzzle 10-06-13

Hi guys happy Sunday Social day! 


The Bears Lost today so instead of complaining about that I'm jumping back to one of my favorite link up's


This Weeks Questions:
1. What were you like in middle school and high school? Busy. I worked everyday after school, had lots of friends, and was active in school. But I had good grades and was pretty straight edge.. until senior year ;) That is when I was introduced to Mikes Hard Lemonade.. ew.
2. What were your favorite pastimes? Driving around with friends listening to B96... Football games... Movies.. I loved being with my friends.. none of whom I talk to anymore :(
GO DEVILS - WTHS for Life.

3. What songs were you obsessed with? Anything from NSYNC and on the radio. Just started listing to country when I was a junior.. so a little Tim McGraw was in there as well.
4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe? Anything from Delia's.. crop tops.. Skechers.. oh god.. what were we thinking?





5. Who was your celeb crush?  JTT (#1) Joshua Jackson and Leo.

6. What was your favorite movie? She's All That. How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days.

Hope y'all had a great weekend.. be back tomorrow for a recap. Nighty Night Loves.
<3 Jilly Anne

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS