Friday, November 1, 2013

Back that AZZ UP! Its H54F


November 1st, are you serious? I cannot believe there are only 2 months left in 2013!! And October is over, which makes me sad. But on a good note... the holidays are almost here! I mean Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away!!!

So lets do this - first Friday of November- High Five!

1. Halloween was awesome yesterday, per usual. Lots of rain but I was warm and dry in my friends garage partying with candy, homemade chili, and "Dragons Blood" Punch - rum punch. amaze.

2. Spending lots of extra time with these 2! They may be sassy sometimes but they melt my heart!
 
3 I am heading to the city tonight for work and will be finally hitting up Cesars for killer margaritas with my brother and his GF. Yea!
4. Spending the next 5 days in the city for work. Love this city & miss it. So pumped to get to spend time there this week!
 
Photo: Perfect timing for a little joy. #sharejoy #redcups
5. Starbucks Holiday is BACKK. It may be too early for some people, but this makes me happy!!
 
Now, I will continue with my  "too early for holidays theme" with Back that Azz Up!

 
 
 
<3 Jilly Anne

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on a gingerbread latte!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS