Monday, February 25, 2013

And the Oscar goes to.......

So it's Monday again.. wa wa waaaaaaa. And I stayed up wayyyy to late watching the Oscars.


I am not usually a big Oscars fan (since I haven't seen any of the movies) but I am a huge fan of all the actors & actresses up for awards this year so I had to tune in. Plus, Hello it is the Super Bowl of fashion and the dresses this year DID NOT disappoint. I literally watch E! from 3:30 to 7:30 with my girl Giuliani to see all the arrivals and then the show from 7:30 to 11:00. Lonnnnng ass show but worth it. I though Seth McFarland did a great job, it seemed less stuffy this year!


Anyways let's get to my favorites.
 
THE GOOD!!!

1. J - Law: I love this girl and she rocked in her Dior dress (fall up the stairs and all) This dress was absolutely gorgeous and my favorite of the night.

 
 
 
 

2. Amy Adams: I wasn't sure how i felt about the bottom, but she was flawless in it. And the color was fantastic. Great choice!


3. Channing Tatum: Boys are boring and all have the same suit, but DAYYYYYYUM. He looks good, oh yea and that baby mama of his looks ok AMAZE too.


4. The E! Host - I love the choice of black, it's always so classy and G and Kelly looked beautiful as always. Although, I could def go without the purple pastel hair..

 
5. Jennifer Aniston: She looked good, but come on, the hair? It always looks the same. Its the Oscars, get yourself some curls or something!
 
 
 
6. Honorable Mention to the BLUE crew, hot color! These ladies looked great and can you believe that Helen Hunt's dress was from H&M, talk about a women who can make anything work!
 
 
 
7. Finally..... Kerry Washington. My girl Olivia Pope looked outstanding.. that color is the bomb and makes spring seem so close. Plus her hair, amaze.
 
 
THE BAD!!!!
 
1. K Stew: Just ugh, go away. I cannot stand her. She has no emotion and apparently no hairbrush. Too cool for a comb at the Oscars? No... Sit Down Twilight.
 
 
2. Anne Hathaway: Usually I am a big fan, but she looked cold (hello nips?!!!) and the material of the dress looked so cheap. To be nice, her hair wasn't terrible?
 
 
3. Halle Berry - This dress is just bad. I do not like. The End.
 
 
4. Nicole Kidman - This dress looked like tar.. it was a weird material and I wasn't a fan.
 
 
5. Finally....Maria Menounois (or however you spell her name) I wasn't a fan of the bubble gum pink barbie gown. Again, this is the Oscars get creative people.
 
 
 
And obviously I sat around watching the Oscars wearing my best Victoria Secret yoga pants and ISU hoodie. Watch out GlamCam 360, I am coming for ya.
 
Oh and I made it almost the entire show with not one tear shed (yes i am a baby, what?) and then Ben Affleck gets on stage... kills me. Him and Jennifer Garner are totes the Hollywood couple of the year. They are adorable. I mean what wife wouldn't want to be compared to Iran, ah sweet love.
 
 
 
But as a heads up to the Academy. I would really appreciate an invite next year. I would rock the Oscars, so if they could work on that, great.
 
Alas no invite this year but hey, it could be worse, you could be these people at rehearsals:
 
 
Happy Monday People, Have a great week!
 
<3 Jilly Anne
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS