Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The week (and a half) I forgot about my blog.....

For Shame, I know, I have really failed lately. I will give the generic excuseses, ready go...

WORK, WORK, PARTIES, FAMILY, BOYFRIEND (lol.... no), WORK..

OK but for real, work has been crazy and the last thing I wanted was to get on a computer, and then I really started to miss this little bloggy blog, So I am back.. with some pictures and updates... But really I was sick for most of last week so I have been super boring. Here goes....

Oh yes, last week was Valentines Day, and since I am single I got to have this little love bug, Nathan James as my hot date :) I love this little boy and he was by far the best Valentine ever, even though he didnt get me anything LOL.


Kisses for my Valentine <3

Candy, Breakfast of Champions on V-Day!
 
Look at this handsome Boy!!! He looks so impressed.

Driving home from work Friday, I'd say thats a pretty great view on Friday! 


Finally it was above 9 degrees here so I put on my running shoes, after about a week of failed workouts..... and ran lakeside, Snow & All. I loved it. Cant wait til I can do this more on the reg.

This is a pretty killer workout for just a quicky before a shower (LOL - I am so mature).
A good calorie killer!
 
I need to remember this.. 1.5 weeks of taking a Bday Break.. but I am back to the workout seesh everyday since Saturday and feeling good.
 
 
So now ladies, I leave tomorrow for my first long business trip to..... OH CANADA!!!!
Toronto to be exact, got some meeting, finally have a passport. I am ready to get outta town. Plus a free upgraded hotel suite paid for by work sounds amazeballs!!!
 
Although after last night and the STUPID/RUDE/VICIOUS/MEAN Canucks came into town and tried to kill Marion Hossa, AGAIN... Canada still sucks... AND THE BHAWKS STILL WON.. and Hossa scored 2 points. #LoveHockey
 
 
Alright Ladies, Ill be back to post tomorrow about my experiences in Canadia... and maybe I'll even find me an attractive Mounty....
 

Later Aye,
 
Jilly Anne <3

1 comment:

  1. What the what is a mounty and how do you know that word?? PS I lol-ed at the BOYFRIEND (lol.... no) :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS