Friday, February 22, 2013

Canada AYE!

Hello There from our neighbor to the north!!!!!



OH CANADA!! 

Trip started great, new book (which is pretty great!!! and cute, not anything profound, but a cute/easy read) and a row to myself. Air Canada also has a TV on each seat in front of the passengers! I watched The Mindy Project and The Big Bang Theory, made for a real quick flight!





First business trip of the travel season brought me up to Canada, Toronto to be exact, for some serious business meetings, most of which meant visiting McDonalds headquarters in Canada and lot and lots... and lots of store visits.

 Checking on the projects we have been working on and making sure everyone is happy!!
Pretty good looking cup, aye?!

It has been a real great trip professionally and I have already learned a lot even though I have only been here about 27 hours! Toronto is a nice city, very busy and man do these people like coffee. They are constantly drinking it ALL DAY! There are more coffee shops here then anything else, but hardly any SBUX! I know, weird, but they are really into McCafe coffee (which is great for work!) and a place called Tim Horton's, which I think is not good at all. I am huge fan of McCafe, their skinny, sugar free vanilla lattes are the bomb diggity and I have had 4 of them on this trip, can't say no to free coffee, especially working all day on 6 hours of sleep.

We had dinner in the hotel last night and talked work and then I went for a run in the gym! Talk about dedication, until I saw the fro-yo place across the street. Ask anyone who knows me I am a sucker for Fro-yo! So I walked my happy butt outside in -22 degree wind chill weather for fro-yo, it's a little healthy right?

Westin - Prince Toronto
This was a snow clock, pretty cool!


Finally back at the hotel :)


Friends, Fro-Yo, and a comfy hotel all to myself..... HEAVEN!


Today we had morning meetings and we are going to a few more store visits and then it's back to the states for me! Our customers are very sweet up here, even got a present from one.

YUM!

McDonalds Corporate - Canada (Toronto)


This has been a hard YF week since I couldnt be really picky on menu options.

Back at the airport in a few hours to head home! Hopefully the snow doesnt slow us down and we have a safe flight. Have a happy friday y'all!!

PS - I still havent found an attractive mounty to bring home... GRRR. Although there are plenty of attractive men here, Hello this is where my Toews is from... <3



Love of my life!



Have a great weekend!!!

<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS