Friday, February 22, 2013

Thoughts on a Plane.

1. It's way to crowded
2. Why don't all planes come with mini tv's in my seat? And a back massager?
3. Are we there yet?
4. Is it inappropriate to order drinks? My boss is a few rows ahead of me... Happy Hour at 33,000 feet anyone?
5. Why is said drink $7? I can buy a whole bottle of wine for $3.99! Duh, cause I'm classy.
6. Way way to crowded.
7. There is a baby, dear lord I hope it doesn't cry.
8. The extremely cute boy in front of me is watching Friends on his laptop. Soulmates. duh.
9. I wonder what state we are over now, they all look the same when we fly over them.
10. God I wish 'Fly Over States' by Jason Aldean would leave my head now.

This is what happens when I am bored and want to avoid work emails.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS