Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Recap - SuperBowl Addition


Hello Lovers & Happy Monday... said no one ever. But here we are, another Monday.

Unless you live under a rock or hate football (ie: Anti - Awesome), you were enjoying the SuperBowl last night like I was.


 
I love SuperBowl Sunday as noted in my previous posts and yesterday did not disappoint. Yes, the game was boring until after the black out.. which was pretty stellar if I do say so myself… but then Mrs. Sasha Fierce herself rock the stage and brought some old friends with…

 
 
HELLO DESTINY’S CHILD REUNION!!!
My inner highschool freshman freaked out!! Such a great surprise! Loved it.
 

Oh yes, and then the Ravens won the SuperBowl…




I wasn’t really pulling for anyone one way or another, I just like football!

Now, lets chat about commericals… they were not great. If companies want to spend 3 million dollars in 30 seconds why cant they just hand out their money to awesome people, like me?
 
There were 3 commercials that I liked..


1.      KIA – “Where do babies come from”

 

2.      NFL – “voodoo dolls”
 


3.      BEST COMMERCIAL of the NIGHT – Budweisers “Clydesdale’s”
 
 

Yes, I cried like a little girl, this commercial was adorbs and I loooooooooooooooved it.


I spent most of my night with Nater Tot & eating the amazing strawberries I made J and everything else at the party, I will literally be at the gym for about 2.5hours tonight, thank you Sara!
 


Oh and I totes won $15 to Walgreens for the final box score :) Helllllo new nailpolish!

 

Now I am sad football is over but at least the Blackhawks are rocking <8-2> LOVE THEM!

 

Later Lovies,

 

<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS