Friday, February 1, 2013

High Five For Friday & Weekend Plans!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I know I say this every Friday but seriously so Happy it's the weekend & I have a pretty fantastic exciting fun weekend planned! I am heading downtown Chicago tonight to partake in restaurant week, basically all the amazeballs Chicago places make cheap premade menus and we get to go enjoy places that are usually way to pricey for like $45!!! I am heading to Ruth Chris' Steakhouse :) with Kalen! I am so ready for a nice steak, some wine, and relaxing after this nutty week. Saturday I get to finally see my cousin, Jenny who I have been missing so that will be great, we always have a good time together, like driving the wrong way down WI highways and eating way too much good food at AJ Bombers in Milwaukee (seriously best burgers EVER, they put PB on them)... SOLD!

Sipping on some dranks with Jen, waiting for the amazing burger below:
 
Peanut Butter Cheeseburger & Sweet Potato Chips.
Heaven.

Sunday is well, the Super Bowl!!! And I will be chilling, eating, and drinking. And get to finally see my besties for lunch beforehand. All in all, great weekend.


I am linking up with one of the first bloggers I ever read, she's adorable and does a fabulous Friday link up, so here goes :)

Photobucket
 
Green Tea from Starbucks on a Cold -2 degree day

My adorable monogram from mynamenecklace.com
 
 
So, I forgot I ordered these and they came on Monday... DietKiller but I have only had 3 all week :)
These cookies are the best things to happen to the Girl Scouts.
 
And finally, High Five to my boss who is letting me high tail it outta here at 3pm so I can get into they city without sitting in terribly miserable traffic!!
 
Have a great weekend my Loves!


 
<3 Jilly-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS