Monday, February 10, 2014

27.

Today is my favorite day of the entire year.. ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Today I turn 27.
And I am pretty sure, it is going to be an amazing year.

This past weekend all my favorite people came up to Kenosha and partied hard with me at the bar(s).

They spoiled me, We drank, we danced, we stayed out til 2AM, which I haven't done in FOREVER.

815am Saturday. Best time to visit Target.
So peaceful.

All my pretty pretty presents. Thank you ladies - I love it all.

This card was basically made for me. 
I am THE birthday princess
Pregaming with Cards Against Humanity & terrible strawberry shot.

Bar #1 - My besties.

Kalen and her boo thing.

All my pretty friends.

And the perfect delicious end to a bday weekend.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes for the WIN!

I am really blessed with just the most amazing group of friends ever. 
Happy Monday Y'all.

<3 Jilly Anne

Linking up w/ these ladies for the recap per usual
Dateless in Dallas

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Your weekend looked so fun! :D

    Stopping by from the weekend recap linky <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday GF!! Yum those pancakes look Delish!!!
    Thanks for linking up!

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Looks like an amazing weekend! I especially love Cards Against Humanity- I made sure to play it on my last bday too- it's so wrong but definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chocolate chip pancakes for the win no question a girl after my heart I knew there was a reason I followed your blog

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS