Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social

I am so happy to be back to posting on Sundays.. this is most def one of my favorite blog link ups and I always get a kick out of reading everyones submissions :)



1. Favorite breakfast food
Chocolate Chip Pancakes - Since I am trying to eat healthy I have been eating more eggs than pancakes but these are my ultimate favorite!


2. Best way to spend a free day
Wake up - Work Out - Coffee on the couch w/ some DVR - Lunch with my besties - Shopping, man that sounds heavenly right now....
 
3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why?
I would go to the Maldives. It looks so pretty and I love anywhere that involves beaches :)

4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it?
iPhone - I'm addicted, it is a problem

5. How do you take your coffee?
Skinny Cinnamon Dolche Latte

 
Have a great weekend <3
 
Jilly Anne

4 comments:

  1. Chocolate chip pancakes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I honeymooned in the Maldives! Best vacation of my life. That might have something to do with the fact that it was also the most relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hooked at chocolate chip pancakes. yummy....

    newest follower here.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/im-kinda-girl-who.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A skinny cinnamon dolche latte sounds like heaven right now to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS