Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm the kinda girl.....

Ladies, I am back from the BEAUTIFUL california and easing back in with this awesome link up

 
- Will pick reading all my blogs at work ober actual work, even though I have so much to do
 
- Hates voicemail, like really hates them, just text me.
 
- Really hates talking on the phone, again text me, or let's do brunch to catch up #amiright
 
- Who loves all things girly - especially dressing up (which I do not get to do enough)
 
- that thinks glitter is really the best color
 
- has the best intentions, but is sometimes always distracted
 
- has a hard time letting it go
 
- has been very hurt in the past, which is in turn effecting somethings now
 
- has the best friends in the world, like really the best
 
- who has been hit by the jealousy bug BIG time lately
 
- just got back from vacation and is already planning to go on another one
 
- is a seasons whore, I love ALL seasons, but fall is forever my favorite, really I just like the change of seasons
 
- really wishes I was a better runner, it is a goal of mine this year, fingers crossed
 
- loves link ups, like a lot.
 
<3 Jilly Anne
 

3 comments:

  1. Love It! I totally prefer texts and I agree...Glitter is definitely the best color (well besides pink... LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, just text me... I do not understand voicemails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate leaving and checking voicemails. I saw you called. I'll call you back. And if I have to leave a voicemail and the person calls me back without checking it first... grr. Also guilty of reading blogs on work time, like now!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS