Friday, February 7, 2014

This Week was a VERY good Week

So this week was pretty great for a number of reasons!! I only had to work for 2 days - thank you work Ski trip, my birthday is right around the corner and I went skiing for the first time ever.

So I am thrilled to share my 5 for the week:

-ONE-
The aforementioned ski trip. This is a charity event for one of our customers at work and it was amazing!! Mt Tremblant in Montreal is stunning and I ski'd down a freaking mountain. I am hooked and cannot wait to go back!

The views were stunning!!

My ski's look like baby skis compared to everyone else's.
- TWO-
I bought this awesome new luggage - I travel alot for work and dragging a duffel bag through O'Hare ain't cutting it. Enter Gordmans and this blush pink beauty!!
Oh and of course my Hunters - perfect for a Ski trip!

-THREE-
I spent last weekend snowmobiling with the family - I am all about winter sports this week - and it was fun. I forgot how peaceful and adventurous the north woods are. Can we go again.

Yes, I drive my own. Duh - and I have since I was little.
-FOUR-
This video of my dad redneck style opening wine - when in the north woods you better red-neckognize!
-FIVE-
Today marks the official start of my birthday weekend, I've got my friends coming tomorrow and lots of fun planned for this weekend :) Plus that means 1 week until I go to LA!!!!

 
Happy Friday Ladies - Now enjoy the amazing-ness that is Nashville. Obsessed with all this music.
 
 
<3 Jilly Anne  
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
 

4 comments:

  1. BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I don't see a blog post about our pinterest fail craft! That needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, my skis always look like baby skis, too! Happy early birthday! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from the link up :) HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! Hope you're enjoying every lit'l bit of it :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS