Friday, February 21, 2014

High Five For Friday

It's Friday and I am not going on vacation tomorrow :(

This is my sassy vacation is OVER face.
#yesIama5yearold
#butlookatthatbeach 

But I do have a pretty great, chillaxing (did I really just use that word?) weekend ahead of me!


- ONE -
California. Was. Amazing.
Newport Beach aat 8am - so peaceful

We found the Hollywood sign on the way to brunch!!!

Some pretty amazing sushi in Newport Beach
 
Beverly Hills Starbucks - Love all the palm trees!!
 
*I will do a vacation rewind next week - no worries ;)
 
-TWO-
Temps in IL/WI above 20!!!!

#sadbutexciting
#springisalmosthere 

-THREE-
My beautiful, amazing, fabulous bestie got ENGAGED last weekend!! I couldn't be happier for her and Keith. Cannot wait for another amazing wedding!

#socute #sohappy #engaged
 
-FOUR-
My Bday gift from Jenny was these gorgeous Alex & Ani bracelets, I love them!


 
-FIVE-
Pinterest is starting to look very springy!!! and I like it.. how cute?
I think I need to shop!
 via

 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS