Sunday, February 9, 2014

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND SOCIAL

Hellllllllllo Ladies!!! Happy Sunday - and Happy Bday Weekend to me. I finally decided to move from the couch after recovering most of the day from my amazing Bday party, and be productive on my blog.

This Week's Questions:

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on girls night?
During the week I love sitting on the couch with the roomie and a glass of wine and The Bachelor, although Juan Pablo has been a little boring. Movie wise I am all about romantic movies like The Notebook/Titanic. Classics of course!

2. What is your favorite thing to watch on days off?
I love clearing my DVR, usually with some Real Housewives of Anything!

3. What is your favorite thing to watch when your sick?
Usually throw in some FRIENDS DVDs - always the perfect sick day TV show.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theatre?
Catching Fire? I think.... and it was amazing. Cannot wait for November for Part 2!!

5. Top 3 TV Shows?
Scandal, Greys Anatomy, and Hart of Dixie

Enjoy the rest of your weekends ladies :)

<3 Jilly Anne

1 comment:

  1. Friends DVDs really are the best things ever! Happy, sad, sick, lonely the answers can be found in an episode of Friends!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS