Friday, February 14, 2014

Vacation Eve

First of all -

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS <3
 


This is a particularly good Friday because today is Vacation Eve, that's right - this time tomorrow I will be enjoying 70 degree temps and the beautiful California sunshine - I could not be more excited!!

So let's start this Friday off right - because then I'll be MIA til next week!

-ONE-

My birthday was Monday and it was great! I am so happy I got to celebrate with all my favorite people :)
My cake is so cute, my boss brought it in from a bakery in Chicago!
 
-TWO-
  
My newest eye pallet - Too Faced Boudoir Eyes - a bday gift
I love it, its so pretty :)
-THREE-
Did I mention I am going to LA? Well look at those temps!!! I mean anything is better than -55 right now, I cannot wait!!
 
 
-FOUR-
Vacation means Pedicures with the roomie. I am so pale :(
-FIVE-
My mom got me this for my Bday and its perfect!
If I ever workout again, I kid, but really, I will wear it!
Now back that azzzz up because in 8 hours I am on vacation!!!


My LA jamsssss
 
<3 Jilly Anne
 
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
 

2 comments:

  1. Um cute shirt, how have I not seen it?! I will miss you terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on vacation and enjoy the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS