Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blogger Fail!

Hello Ladies. So sorry I've been MIA lately. To say I have been busy is an understatement!!! Lots of work and traveling and little sleep! But I wanted to throw an update out to y'all in pictures of course!! We have no Internet or email at work so I can't do anything.. Perfect excuse to blog!

Pictures of my weekend below... Enjoy :)



1. I decided to redo my room and since I'm hopefully moving into a new apartment soon *cough cough* KALEN! I am loving the teal and white look :) Still a work in progress though!

 
2. I got all Pintrest-y on Saturday and made my own jewelry holder with that gorgeous teal and beige chevron fabric at HL! I love it and it was the inspiration for my room!


 
3. Sunday I went to the Blackhawks game, drinks and hockey boys with Kalen... Perfect Sunday.


 
4. Madhouse on Madison (UC), my absolute favorite sport live! I love hockey!
I love Johnny Toews, ah #19, you have stolen my heart!
 
..... I mean Realy??.. HOTTIE... 
 
I love Johnny Toews, ah #19, you have stolen my heart!


 
5. Monday after a killer day at work I got home and my beautiful monogram was there!! I am in love with it & couldn't be happier!


 
6. And finally... The killer of all clean/healthy .. Girl Scout Cookies! I've only had 1!!


Have a Great Week Ladies, see ya tomorrow!

<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS