Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favs!

Helloooooooo & Happy Friday, can I get an AMEN for this week finally being over?! I mean really.. longest 5 days ever.

Funny Weekend Ecard: You there... Friday... Welcome back you sexy son of a bitch! We been lookin for dat ass since Monday!!!

This week was ridiculous at work and of course I have an AMAZEBALLS weekend planned so it dragged on forever! But its 3:50 (and since I am blogging and not working, I would say the weekend is here!) I am headed up to Milwaukee to celebrate Ricci's big 4-0 with the ex work peeps and could not be more excited, plenty more on that Monday... so for now... my Friday Favs...

1. Free Starbucks - they offered me Orange Blossom green tea that was out of stock, so differnt lemon green tea was in and was for FREE!

photo.JPG

2. The Twinniessssss - I mean they could not be cuter, AND little miss rolled over all by herself this week.... she is so talented!

photo 1.JPG

3. Did I mention Milwaukee!!! Boozing it up with my favs!!



4.  My new favorite nail polish color - Essie Chinchilly (Perf for winter.)















5. 50 cent fro-yo cones from McD's becasue I am on a diet and shizz so when a craving come... thanks to mother nature, this is only 170 calories and it is pure bliss... and no i didnt have it twice this week.. ok yes i did :(



Well ladies and gents (yea right) I am outty... off of work and onto my weekend.. hope you dolls have a great one. <3

- Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS