Sunday, January 20, 2013

Really good Saturday followed by a great Sunday

Happy Conference Championship Day everyone and GO PATS! When I am not cheering on my Bears, the Patriots are my go to team, so I am thinking 49ers vs Pats in the Super Bowl, we will see.

Moving on, Saturday was amaze! We had planned to go to Milwaukee for my old boss, Ricci's, birthday celebration, the big 4-0! We had such a good time, we had dinner at Water Street Brewey, danced the night away at all the bars on Water Street and headed home at bar close, which I havent done in forever, call me crazy but 25 feels older all the time LOL. Since pictures tell it better, here goes...


The boys, the girls, & learning how to 2 step.


Patron Shots & Vodka/Soda.... yum!

After one hell of a night, we left the hotel this morning, early, and headed home. I'm glad I can still keep in touch with all of my favorite people from my days at Solo Cup, they are great and we had such a good time, no drama... just drinks and dancing :)

Now.. the most exciting part of the weekend.... I am currently writing this from my brand new.....


MAC BOOK PRO!!!!!

I have wanted one of these for the longest time and now I finally have one and I couldnt be happier, so hopefully this little bloggity blog can get a whole lot prettier and exciting, plus now I have a working comp so I can update at home! Hope you loves have a fantastic sunday.... heres to good friends, good football, and my new computer!!

- Jilly Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS