Friday, January 25, 2013

TGIF!

Hey Yo! And happy friday!! Woo, what a week... I am absolutley loving that I have nothing to do tonight but clear my DVR and blog, and thats all :)

Per yesterday's post, I mentioned I started a YEAST FREE diet on Monday. I have tried every diet ever to try and get healthy but this one grabbed my attention because the premise is basically just clean eating... plus one of my favorite bloggers, Steph @ BEAUtiful Mess raves about this and if someone my age can stick to this and have such fabulous results I figure it would be worth a try.

You can go to her blog and read all about it and how to follow it and she's got tons of great ideas and some great recipes. Here is what I did.

Breakfasts: Protein Shake/Almonds, Eggs & Bacon



Snacks: Protein Shake, Celery & Almond Butte, Veggies

Lunches: Amy's Turkey & Black Bean Chili, Lettuce Wraps, and Salad
Dinners: Turkey Burgers, Chicken, and sides of spaghetti squash (obsessed) & veggies

Like I said lots of clean eating and guess what..... I feel Awesome!!! You can't drink diet coke, hence the "give up Coke" post so I have been drinking water and green tea... my trainer is so proud!

So I weighed in last night at training and BOOM.... I was down 4lbs!!!!! Ahh I was so pumped. That is def some of the motivation I needed to keep it going! 

Anyways, enough about that.... Let's get to Friday Favs!!! See below:


Have a great weekend Loves, I will just be here in my arctic tundra.. loving the cold. ;)


- Jilly Anne

3 comments:

  1. Love your pea coat! You have such pretty eyes! Hope your yeast-free diet is going smoothly! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girly! About 6lbs down in a week and a half so it is going really well.. Peacoat from F21! Happy Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS