Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mother Nature Hates the Midwest

Cold..Bitter Cold... that is how the lovely midwest is feeling this morning. I got up to go to the gym and it was -2 with a -22 windchill... IS THIS REAL LIFE??
image.jpeg



I mean don't get me wrong, I am a huge winter lover, and good ole mother nature has been pretty great thus far but why does -22 even happen? I cant feel my fingers, my awesome top bun freaking froze leaving the gym... future Pneumonia patient right here.... and my iPhone shut off because it was too cold.. this is ridic! Not only that but now you have all the annoying ppl who post thier car thermometers (opps per above photo) on social media.. OMG so cold... LOL.. thanks weather channel.. now FB can tell me when its cold, rainy, snowy... thank goodness.

I miss hating the summer heat.
...... But Seriously.....

So while i sit here in my tundra of an office drinking more tea then ever to try and stay warm I think of my grandma who was complaining the other day that Ft. Myers Beach was only 64... no offense but suck it Florida.. I would take 24 right now..

Okay and I'm done.. bring on spring.

Anywho... since I am pretty new to the bloggity blog world I wanted to tell everyone.. or all the coolest people who read my blog about my social media... follow me please :)

Twitter: @cubsgirl210
Instagram: @cubsgirl210

.... man I am boring.. but follow me there and I will follow back.. since I am a huge twitter and insta - dork.

Stay Warm Loves :)


1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS