Thursday, January 24, 2013

Giving up my DC habbit.



 


Well ladies, it's time to admit it, I have a Coke problem. No no no, not the powder up the nose kind, the diet coke kind, and it's terrible. I love em! I will stop on the way to work or on my lunch break (or both) to get a dollar diet coke from McD's... I can't help it... IM OBSESSED! The caffeine gets me through the day and the 0 calories are easy on my waistline.. plus it's $1!


Since I am on this healthy lifestyle... work out.. yeast free (more on that tomorrow) and get in shape kick, I decided after numerous pushes from my trainer and scary health articles that this shiz has got to go. So here we are day 4 with not one single diet coke. Nothing and I am still alive, and the cravings aren't as bad as I thought, not like sugary cupcake cravings.

Lifesavers so far since the coke kick (hahah I think I am hilarious):

* Water w/ Lemon (Loves it and helps detox your body)

* Green Tea w/ Truvia (caffeine kick and metabolism booster, hell yes, and way cheaper at SBUX)



That's all I have had to drink and I am pretty proud of myself, since 2x per day went to zero in 4 days. I have had a slight headache the past two days which could be from the caffeine kill or yeast free stuff.. but needless to say it's going well.

Anyways.. One of my favorite bloggers to read, because of her crazy awesome motivation is Bess @ BessBeFit! I always love when she posts StairMaster, Elliptical and Treadmill workouts because I need something to break those up, I get bored real easily.. So this morning I did the workout below and let me tell you... IT KILLED! I kept the resistance lower then she did but it was still a killer workout at the gym, 289 calories in 30 minutes! I will take it.... see below and give it a try!!


Her blog has tons of awesome workouts on it :)

So now my ass is sore and so are my legs but in a great way! Have a wonderful day ladies... and remember .. JUST SAY NO!

 
Later Loves, Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS