Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hi Ladies I am back from Boston, which today means a little bit more. It is with a pretty heavy heart that I start this blog post today. As you all know I was in Boston over the past week at a Coffee Show for work and I instantly fell head over heels in love with that city. The people, the sites, and the feeling was amazing. I found myself saying multiple time that I would move there in a heartbeat.

 

So with that being said, I was heartbroken when the news of the bombings at the Boston Marathon came through yesterday. That city was made for Marathon Monday, as so many Bostonians refer to it. And they were so excited. The shops were ready, the people were prepped, and the runner were everywhere. And then this.. It hurts my heart. While the tragedy of the bombings is so prevalent we need not to forget the heroic acts of the first responders, by standers, and even marathon finishers who helped the victims. Those people were amazing. So today, everyone should say a prayer for the people of Boston and all the people affected by this tragedy. Hug your family a little tighter, do something nice, and always remember that life is precious and to not take the small things for granted.

 
Below is a little preview of my trip... Come back tomorrow for all the goods!
 
Coffee Show for Work!

My Awesome Boston Marathon shirt

GeorgeTown Cupcakes - SO GOOD!

Checked off the bucket list - FENWAY!

The HABAH (Harbor for us Midwest Folks)
They seriously have the best accent!
 
Love ya Ladies
<3 Jilly Anne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS