Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Leaving on a jet plane...

Today is my Friday at work, well in the office, since I will technically be working all weekend... but I don't care because I will be in BOSTON!!!!

I cannot wait, I am heading there for the SCAA 2013 Show for work and I could not be more excited. I have always wanted to go and since work is footing the bill, that makes it even better :)

I want to visit all the crazy historical places, I am a huge history dork.. and proud. And shop on Newbury Street and see the harbor and all that stuff.

Here is my to do list:

1. See the Harbor


2. Newbury Street Shopping






3. Fenway Park - GO RED SOX!


4. Historical Shizzz


5. Samuel Adams Brewery Tour


Any other suggestions from you ladies who have been to bean town? Let me know!!

I will prob not be posting, unless maybe at night in my hotel room but feel free to follow me on Insta and Twitter bc I will be all over it!!

@JillyAnne287
 
@Cubsgirl287

Have a great week y'all.

<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS