Friday, April 5, 2013

High Five For Friday.

FRIDAY is the best day. Friday is my favorite day. (Insert annoying Rebbecca Black song here)

So after the week I have been having I though I would most def link up with Lauren for....

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
 

1. Nathan James - Being Cute as ever in the tube, we tried to spike his hair but you can hardly tell
2. Cruise Remix with Nelly. Best summer song ever. I listened to it the entire drive to work :)
3. Me, Kalen , and Melissa out celebrating Kalen's Bday!
4. My future home, condo approved and we move 04/26!!!!
5. Warm weather (60+ this weekend) means Passion fruit shaken ice tea lemonade!!
 
 
I hope you all have fabulous weekends :)
 
Love, Jilly Anne <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS