Monday, April 1, 2013

3 Day Weekend & Easter Wrap Up

It's Monday again y'all and when I walked out my door this morning it was snowing. Like legit flurries. After a weekend of 50 degrees plus, this was the cherry on top for why Mondays suck.

Thankfully, the temps are going up and this was just some janky lake effect stuff but come on..... Mother Nature is such a tease.

I had the best weekend, 3 day weekend :) Picture overload to come but seriously... all weekends should be this long.

Linking up with Sami

 
Easter Weekend... ready, set, go.......
 
I made Chrissy pose for me as a 'fashion blogger' because her outfit was adorbs
Jacket: Banana Republic
Lace Shirt: Old Navy (bought the same one the next day)
Shoes: Mint Vans
 
1st purchase for the condo, amazeballs spring candle
White Barn from Bath & Body Works. Love Love.
 
Girls day is never complete without a trip to Yogurtland.
We ate Froyo and listened to the most obnoxious teens talk... thank god i am no longer in HS.

Dinner was Mexican. Love. Went to a little restaurant called Mi Mexico in Wheeling.
Margs, Chips&Salsa, and my girls <3

Went back to Lo's and made about 100 gold cranes for the wedding.
There were blood, sweat, and tears shed (Chrissy!)
1000 needed about 800 done :)
 
 
My stellar Easter Basket, yes I am 26 & still get an Easter Basket :)
Cash, Candy, and gift cards!!
 
Painting Easter eggs with my familia :)
 
Well that's all she wrote kids. Hope you all have a fabulous week!
 
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS