Thursday, April 4, 2013

StruggleBus

Ladies, today I am riding the struggle bus. Not the usual one that happens after a all night drinking extravaganza but the exhausted, emotionally drained, want to sleep all day bus. Rambling in 3...2..1:

Last night I had one of those dreams that felt so real it hurt. And the people in my dream were people no longer in my life (thank goodness) but still shit in the dream upsets me and that starts your day off so terrible.

Seriously, I am being a total baby today. I could not for the life of me get out of bed and snoozed for a good 35 minutes, which is 4 snooze alarms...fail.

Then my eyes were killing me.. allergies already? They are all pink and itchy so I had to put on glasses and let me tell you trying to put on make up with no contacts... difficult.

Moving right along on my #firstworldproblems, I got to work (which has been cray lately) and I think every single person annoyed me this morning. I was just really frustrated and stressed, plus having me work on something and then completely undoing it, its freaking annoying.

Thank god it is 55 degrees and sunny out today. While running errands on my lunch I opened the windows and rocked out to my new favorite songs... Summer Jams










And while I am super ick today sometimes reading those ridiculous quote boards I make on Pintrest help.. here are a few of my favs:





On a much happier note... Today is Kalen's Birthday.... HAPPY BDAY GIRL!!!!!


Kalen is 26!!!!
 



AND... We found out we were approved for our sweet new condo.. moving in 3 weeks from tomorrow and I could not be any more excited.
So pretty :)

Hope you guys are having better days.. but guess what tomorrow is Friday, and that a very good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, looks like we have things to discuss over my bday drinks. Hope it perks you up :) Thanks for the shout out, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS