Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Apartment Wish List

Hey Y'all. I wish I was southern and that sounded all adorbale and cute, but I am from IL and it's probably just awkward but oh well. I can dream ;)

Some very exciting news coming up in April is that I am moving!!! I am so super excited, mainly because the place is beautiful and I get to move in with my favie Kalen and have tons of good times and wine. Because... we.love.wine.

Anyways, while moving is crazy expensive and I should be saving money, I think it is more fun to dream about the amazeballs things I want for my place.. So here are a few of the beauties that will hopefully be chilling in my new APT with me ...

Adorable dining room set
 
I will be making this for my new bedroom
 
Love this couch
 
This will be made as well
 
Love this for kitchen
 
New bathroom curtain
 
Love for my bedroom
 
I want a gallery wall SOO SOO bad!
 
Most of this stuff is WAY to expensive but maybe I fashion it myself, hello Hobby Lobby and Pinterest.
 
Thats all for now ladies, hope you are having a wonderful week, I am back on that work out train and I am hurting today.. damn you Jillian Michaels. I love her but hate her LOL.
 
<3 Jilly Anne

1 comment:

  1. OMG our apartment is going to be the bomb diggaty!! We are going to do so many fun crafts I cannot wait. Only a few weeks! Saving money is for chumps.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS