Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social: Pinterest Style

Hello Ladies, Sunday is upon us and as much as I hate Sunday nights, this Sunday is special because the ACM's are on. Country music, hot cowboys, and Luke&Blake hosting = AMAZE!

Linking up with Nelly for one of my favorite blogs for:



Today's link up is all about my favorite craft site, Pinterest. Here we go...

1. What is you favorite outfit pin?

I love fall so most of my clothing pins are fall inspired, here is the perfect fall look. Boot, Comfy Sweater, Scarves, & Sunnies :)


2. What is your favorite food post?

Baked Fajitas are my favorite food and this recipes is simple and soo soo tasty!


3. What is your favorite wedding pin?

My bestie is getting married this summer so I have been pinning alot, this is my fav. Too cute.

Every girl deserves this pic.

4. What is your favorite DIY post?

This is super hard to choose... but I want to do this for my new kitchen.




5. What is your favorite quote?



6. One Random Pin I love....

I want this for my deck one day.


Have a good week y'all!!

<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS