Friday, January 3, 2014

1st Friday of 2014

I am so thankful that this work week was only 2 days for me. After being off work for 8 days, getting back into the swing of things was difficult to say the least. But, this week had some major highlights since we did celebrate New Years... HELLO 2014.

Here are some of my favorites from the week and the year so far...

Brunch in Lake Geneva with Jenny Tuesday morning.
If you ever visit SE Wisconsin - go to Lake Geneva, it is my favorite place ever.
And Egg Harbor is an absolute must - so good.

Last Lunch of 2013 included these dancing machines - wouldn't want it any other way.
They are too much fun.

I took about 4 pictures on NYE - I chalk it up to having too much fun and not stopping to grab my phone. We had a Very Goodwill NYE Party and I bought this adorable 80's Reba inspired glitter blazer. It was a hit, obviously, and spent a whopping $4.99 on it.

Finally got to play Cards Against Humanity - it was inappropriate and everything I had hoped.
We had such a blast :)

Every year Tiffany & Co. puts out a "In This New Year" quote and I love them.
Really excited for what 2014 has in store!

So there we go - First Friday of 2014 : Have a great weekend girls and enjoy.
I looked and we don't have another day off work until Good Friday - IN APRIL!
AHH! #DebbieDowner

<3 Jilly Anne


 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png




4 comments:

  1. What an amazing theme idea for NYE. May have to steal this :) Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I palyed Cards Against Humanity for the first time in June and loved it!!

    Stopping by from the link up. Have a wonderful weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card game looks fun! Thanks for linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards Against Humanity looks like SO much fun!! I gotta get me a stack of those cards! Happy new year from your newest follower! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS