Thursday, January 2, 2014

What did you do for NYE?

And just like that I am back at work - sitting at my desk worrying about Paper Cups. Oh life. I really enjoyed having the last 12 consecutive days off and napping once a day - maybe twice - and enjoying time off. But I am glad to be back in the normal routine of working out in the morning, eating breaky (and not Pancakes lol), and getting work done. Like a boss ;)
 
I really like this idea of linking up with bloggers to get ideas for topics - sometimes it's hard to think of things when life is being boring or my brain is fried from starting at a computer all day.. so I am a fan of this link up for shiz.
  
DAY 1: What did you do for New Years.
 
My New Years Eve was laid back and spent with my best friends. We had a VERY GOODWILL NEW YEARS, basically dress like a homeless person LOL. I found a fabulous sparkle blazer complete with shoulder pads - very 1985 Reba McIntyre and it was beautiful (and $4.99) The clothes were awful, but the company was great and I wouldn't have it any other way - well maybe a midnight kiss from Ryan Gosling but I digress.
 
It involved a whole lot of:
 
 
Best Friends and ugly sweters

Selfies on my phone

Classy pictures & Beer Pong

Best of 2013 Power Hour
Sidenote - this was the best/worst idea ever. we were all buzzing good at 715 and passed out at 1215

Card Against Humanity
#bestgameever

Champs and Noise Makers!!!


Hope you all had a fabulous NYE as well.

Laters Dolls
<3 Jilly Anne 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the ugly sweaters! Looks like you had a fun New Years! :) xoxo

    Thanks for linking up Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful blog you have!!!

    would love for you to join in on the Healthy Habits e-Party I'm hosting-- more info on my blog. : )

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS