Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Favs

Oh hey there little blog - so sorry I have been MIA this past week or so, I was def not feeling well and pinched a nerve in my neck so basically I felt like doing nothing that required any attention at all.

But I am back and feeling better - in the fact that I was able to sleep last night - thanks to muscle relaxers and it was glourious!!!!

Linking up with some of my favs today for my five favorites of the week :)

Brunch Sunday at Egg Harbor in Lake Geneva - one of my fav spots.
Jenny & I booked and planned CALIFORNIA. 25 days... Cannot wait :)

Oh hey Heatpad - My new BFF
#thankgod

Back on the spinning train - been 5 times since I started and I love it.
Great morning workout and killer calorie burner :)

I am on Day 12 of my 30 day YEAST FREE challenge and eggs weren't cutting it - enter YF waffles.
To die for sooo good. Life saver.


Last night this handsome boy and I took selfies, I cannot get enough of him.
Cutie fo shiz.
 
 
And I cannot forget Whitney - Back that Azz up, It's finally Friday :)
  
Heard this on the radio - what a throwback - oh BSB.
 
Have a good weekend y'all!!
<3 Jilly Anne


 
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

2 comments:

  1. My heart is singing from your BSB throwback song. I mean....I LOVE ME SOME BSB. Forever my favorite boy band. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog!! I want to try spinning class :) Happy weekend
    www.thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS