Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CALI HERE WE COME!!!!

I got the best news this morning at work - my vacation was approved which means - I am going to California!!!!

Seinfeld Happy Dance
Via
I have never been before and I could not be more excited. Jen and I have been talking about doing more and more traveling this year and here is the kickoff!!

We have decided to do 4 days in LA and the OC. I have so many places I want to see so we are going to pack it in and I cannot wait - yes, I will probably say that 10000 other times - but I am seriously pumped. I have been doing so much traveling this past year but mostly for work - so vacation sounds perfect!

This is the beautiful map I drew for Jen - all of the places we wanna visit and when to be there!!
 
I also sent her a list of places I wanna see so she can add and we can get all set - yes, this trip is 32 days away and not officially booked yet, but it's happening so lets start planning, right? RIGHT!!
 
Here is my list so far:
 
*LA/Hollywood/Bev Hills/Santa Monica
- Grahms Chinese Theatre & Walk of Starts
- Warner Bros studio tour (maybe - depending on time & money)
- Melrose Trading Post
- Rodeo Drive/Bev Hills
- Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood sign
- Drive from LA to Laguna on PCH
Laguna Beach/OC
- THE OCEAN
- And much more, I just haven't gotten far in my research!
 
 
I really need to do more rearch on OC  - but mainly I wanna see the beach, go to brunch and drink mimosas and shop and just relax.
 
So, now I need some help, since I have never been give me some ideas!!! Where to go, where to eat, how to find Ryan Gosling (kidding - kinda!).
 
Happy 32 days til Vacation!!
<3 Jilly Anne

3 comments:

  1. CA is gorgeous. I've only been to the San Diego area but want to go back. You'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! You're coming to my neck of the woods (Oc area) The weather is super amazing right now! Hope it stays for you!

    http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited LA for the first time last spring and absolutely loved it - you're going to have a fantastic time! If you can squeeze in a trip to the Warner Brothers Studio, it's definitely worth it. They pack a lot into the tour, and it was really fun to visit the different sets.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS