Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social 1-5-14

Sunday Funday Ladies :)

Hope you're all having a fabulous 2014 and a great weekend. I feel a little lost without Bears football on but at least we have the Super Bowl to look forward, right??!!

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?Yes & No. Last year I tried Steph's Yeast Free Plan and it kicked my booty into shape, well due to Holidays, I fell of that wagon and I have jumped back on. #4daysin #missingcarbsalittle
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
I am currently kicking my butt with T25, it is like Insanity but only 25 minutes a day - plus I am working through Tone It Up's 6 week Love your Body challenge #AssKicked #SoSore



3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Spent time with family & friends. 

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Run another 1/2 marathon. I am thinking the Wisconsin Half Marathon in April, we will see.



5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. Vacations: because I love traveling and this is something I am determined to do more of this year.
2. Focus on Running - and myself: I want to get in a routine and stick to it.
3. The Unknown: I am excited to see what 2014 has to offer and I have a feeling it's going to be a really good year :)


<3 Jilly Anne
Sunday Social

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your workouts sound awesome. I love the half marathon quote!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS