Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Inspire Me 2014: Day 4

I was particularly excited about today's Inspire Me Link up because it has to do with the best thing ever - MY BIRTHDAY. I understand that I will be turning 27 <insert panic attack> this year but I still get little girl giddy, super excited on my birthday - oh and I celebrate for the entire month - no judgement. I love it and I am about a month out - 33 days to be exact so today's topic is perfection.
 
WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? WHAT DID YOU DO LAST YEAR TO CELEBRATE?
 
My birthday is February 10th!
 
Best day of the whole year :)
 
 
Last year my favorite people in the world came up to party with me in Milwaukee. I really enjoy that city - especially the country bars there!! We usually do Chicago so I thought I would change it up a little bit. We had dinner, drinks, and did a lot of dancing. Some of which at 3am on top of a bar at Coyote Ugly (I may or may not remember this - #SorryImNotSorry)
 
You can check out a full recap from my post last year here.
 
So feel free to shout out for my bday when it comes and make it in all your calanders because you know you will wanna celebrate with me ;)
 
Still fighting -40* temps here so stay warm dolls!!
 
<3 Jilly Anne

Linking up with Lisa and Kristen for:
 
Showered With Design

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay your Birthday is just around the corner! Can't wait to celebrate with you via blogstyle! haha
    Looks like you had a great Birthday last year! Cannot wait to see what's in store for this year!
    xoxo
    thanks for linking up!
    Lisa @ showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to celebrate with you!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS