Friday, January 31, 2014

Five Things this Week

Happy Friday Ladies and Gents!!! I am so over work already, and it's only 10am, and ready to head up north for my mini vaca!! Me and the familia are heading up north to the cabin for snowmobiling and I cannot wait - Lets do this work day!!

This week was busy busy but my Bday Month officially starts TOMORROW!!! Hello, Feb! And that means the traveling and fun times are coming up.

Here are my five for this week:

1 - The Bachelor Wedding - watched in on Sunday, cried like a baby, live tweeted like a champ. Overall, great show. And her dress was amaze.
 
 
2 - Starbucks, first time I have had a latte like a month and it was just as good as I remember. #skinnycinnamondolchelatteforthewin
 
 
3 - My upcoming Ski trip - heading to Mt Trembault with work and its gonna be great. It is also going to hurt real bad.
 
if you follow me on insta - get ready for snow picture overload
If you dont, lets change that  :) @jillyanne287
 
4 - This little man melted my heart this week. We were sitting at the dinner table when he looked up at me, grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. I love this kid so much, he is the sweetest.
 Also, when did he get so big, he is growing up sooooo fast!
I know he is not my kid, but I just adore him and his sassy sister.
 
5 - my new favorite jam ever for right now, promptly added to my snowmobile play list to rock on the trails. Nashville knocks out some real good stuff and I am loving all the new singles!!
This also counts as backing my azz up!
 
Hope y'all have a great weekend.
Go Eric Decker.... I mean Broncos ;)
 
<3 JillyAnne


6 comments:

  1. I will miss your face, and HOLY CRAP I have GOT to start bday shopping for you. Shipping time is running out FAST. Guess one more thing I need to do at work today :) take me snowmobiling next time, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretyt much any song played on Nashville. Have THE best trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the music from Nashville - can't wait for the next CD (slightly embarrassed to use that word). Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness so jealous you're headed to Mont Tremblant! I was there for a week and even learned to ski there- it was such an amazing trip! Get your hands on some fresh chocolate croissants! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, the bachelor wedding...HER RING??? Gorgeous. So much fun to live through ;) Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jillian!

    I came across your blog while working on my Liebster Award - and I've nominated you! Check out my blog for your questions... I look forward to reading your answers! I'm always looking for new bloggers to connect with.

    I also checked out your 30 before 30 and it has given me some inspiration for my own (I should really start working on that list!)

    Anyway, Happy Wednesday!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS