Tuesday, March 19, 2013

20/20 Experience Tuesday

Today is a big day for us N'SYNC generation girls! After 7 years of waiting... JT has released his new album... and ladies, IT IS GOOD!!!!


That's right, I totally pulled a 6th grade move and got my happy butt to Target on my lunch break and picked up my copy of this CD, with 2 bonus tracks, thank you very much.

I rocked that CD all the way back to work and let me tell you, I cannot wait to listen to it all the way home. I love his voice and he is a lyrical genius LOL. When 'Suit & Tie' came out I thought it was dumb, but now.. LOVES IT. And he just has a way with words.

This is the first non-country CD I have bought in forever and loved. I mean Luke Bryan is amazing but this is JT.

PLUS, it made me really sad today when I went to google and typed in justin.. and look what happens.....



THIS IS NOT COOL. We cannot let that hack Justin Beiber take out our boy.

Now I realize this post is completley dramatic and ridiculous, but I dont care. I love JT and always have.. even with his neon clothes and terrible hair.

 

 


Because we all remember that JT grew up and DAYYYYYYYUM....


 
Ok, I am done.
 
Everyone go buy this album & love it.
 
<3 Jilly Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS